How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Drug Testing
Satisfied Customers: 2128
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Drug Testing Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been doing cocaine daily for the last few years. I want

Customer Question

Ive been doing cocaine daily for the last few years. I want to stop. Advice?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ive been cooking my own freebase. I hate the word crack. That word didnt exist when i first tried this 25 yrs ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just ended up with legal advice. I need medical. Am i on correct site?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi This is Dr Stan and I will try to help you today. There is no short answer to your problem.For weeks and even months after becoming sober, you may have prolonged symptoms of impulse control and depression. Access to resources such as support groups, therapy or some medication, prescribed and monitored by your physician, can help mitigate the worst of the symptoms. This can allow you to get back to normal life, even as you face withdrawal. While withdrawal symptoms can be long-lasting and severe, they are worth working through in order to reach recovery. It's important to consult with a doctor or therapist. I hope this is helpful although I realize it is not a perfect answer. I am here to answer any additional questions.