DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

Quest Diagnostics (27324N) SAP 10-50 W/OPI+6AM What are the

Customer Question

Quest Diagnostics (27324N) SAP 10-50 W/OPI+6AM
What are the detection times
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if my son who took one oxy on April 2 will it show up on a drug test tomorrow?
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

No

this is not going to show up.

First of all, it is not tested for on standard panels.

It is a synthetic.

Secondly, this will be 11 days, which is outside of the detection time for the standard urine test.

I don't see a problem here.

The test code will not get us anywhere, as that information will not be released except to the authorized person doing the test.

If it is a customer test, they could test for oxycodone. If this is the case

only a hair test is going to detect it.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.