DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

I'm taking a pre employment drug test for a construction

Customer Question

I'm taking a pre employment drug test for a construction company and I'm on a light steroid cycle. Will they test for this?
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I'm taking testosterone enanthate and turinabol.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

No

Standard drug panels are not going to test for this.

Not the standard employment screens.

Unless they specifically customed the test for these substances, they will not show a positive.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.