DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

I took 3 hitsof crack on Sat about 2 I havetk, I have to

Customer Question

I took 3 hitsof crack on Sat about 2 I havetk
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have to take a urine test tonight how can I get it out of my system have been drinking a lit of water since 4 this morning
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I took a drug test and it showed up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

There is no way to speed up your metabolism of crack.

All products and methods advertised are scams.

However, if you have very light use, the drug could be out of your system in 2 days.

2 to 4 is the average, unless you are a heavy user, then longer.

So, you have some chance of passing as you are.

I'd say about 50/50 right now.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.