Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I took 3 hitsof crack on Sat about 2 I havetk, I have to…

Customer Question
I took 3 hitsof...

I took 3 hitsof crack on Sat about 2 I havetk

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I have to take a urine test tonight how can I get it out of my system have been drinking a lit of water since 4 this morning

Doctor's Assistant: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

I took a drug test and it showed up

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Drug Testing
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Drug Testing Expert: DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician

Hello

There is no way to speed up your metabolism of crack.

All products and methods advertised are scams.

However, if you have very light use, the drug could be out of your system in 2 days.

2 to 4 is the average, unless you are a heavy user, then longer.

So, you have some chance of passing as you are.

I'd say about 50/50 right now.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.