Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I had three sips of a beer last night and have a ETG ETS UA…

Customer Question
I had three sips...

I had three sips of a beer last night and have a ETG ETS UA test this afternoon. Was wondering if such little consumption would show

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

That's all of it, 3 sips of miller lite at about 8 pm last night. less than one third of 12 ounce bottle consumed. have a ETG EtS test today at 4

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Drug Testing
2/16/2016
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question.

It is VERY unlikely to show.

I think you will be fine

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor