Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

If I drank a 750 mil of jäger and five bottles of bud light

Customer Question

If I drank a 750 mil of jäger and five bottles of bud light Friday night quiting at 10:30 pm when can I expect it all out of my system for a cry test? I'm a female, 5'4 and weight 145 pounds,ha cry ctg test
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Alcohol usually takes 3 to 4 days or 80 hours to get undetectable in urine tests and for blood if you drink 250 ml of alcohol it takes about 3 hours to leave your system, an hour for a unit of alcohol. In your case, the alcohol you consumed should leave your system in about 3 to 4 days approximately.

Let me know if you have further queries related to this.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service.

Best wishes.