Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

A cousin of mines took 1 gram of cocaine on the 28th of

Customer Question
A cousin of mines...

A cousin of mines took 1 gram of cocaine on the 28th of December will she be ok for a urine drugs test?

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's all I know she is 50

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Drug Testing
Urine test is scheduled for 20th January
1/19/2016
Drug Testing Expert: Dr SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr SH
Dr SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

The detection period for a single use of cocaine is in the 2-3 day range. In chronic heavy users the longest period of detection that has ever been been found is around 20 days.

She should test negative.

I would not worry whatsoever.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards