Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Review Officer
16455829

Doc. I was just speaking w someone who wanted to refer

Customer Question

Hi doc. I was just speaking w someone who wanted to refer me to someone else and after and hour no response. Undo not want to paynfor that doc totally informative b but I have a ww for you. I have two tests to choose him and am completely clean b to get through the withdrawel of being clean I took lorazapam today the two tests I can take tomorrow are 45190n 10-50 mama/6at and 30487 sap 10-50 /300 plus eth. Any chance either of these test won't tes r for lorazapam im see benzo I was reading one may only do xanxax and Valium. Also donu know the return around time and what may help. Not life is on the line pass fail and it kills me because everything else is clean. Any suggestions or great news?
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thanks for requesting me
Both of these tests look for benzos
You are looking at a 10 panel test
10 panel drug test : Opiates, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methadone, Benzodiazepines, Methaqualone
And it can be detected up to 5 days
I know that this isn't what you wanted to hear but I have to give you accurate and truthful information
With that in mind, please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The question is does lorazapam definately show up as a benzo or do the tests may only test for Valium and xanxax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
??!!
Yes it looks for Ativan
You will test for benzos as positive and then they will send it for confirmatory studies and they will show up as which type of benzo
That way people cannot abuse different classes of benzos- like prescribed Valium and then take someone else's xanax
Did I provide you with excellent service?