Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I went to a party and the carrot cake had marijuana and i

Customer Question

I went to a party and the carrot cake had marijuana and i did not know until after my pain managerment doctor gave me a drug test. I took a home test as well and it came up negative but the T line was very faint. The box of the home test was clear that if u have any line no matter what the intensity it is negative. I am very concerned that the lab test will make me positive and he will share that info with the compensation board. Can he do that? Am i in trouble. Please help me and assit me.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 2 years ago.
Hi
I am one of the drug testing experts
What do you mean compensation board?