Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

How long does cocaine stay in your system?

How long does cocaine stay in your system

The detection period for cocaine is generally in the 2-4 day range.

While there are a few cases where the detection period is extended, these typically are seen in heavy daily use.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I smoked a gram of cocaine over three days stopped Saturday took a UA today Friday should I pass?

Based on this level of use, I would indeed expect your test to be negative.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If I did less than half a gram of cocaine last night can I pass a UA today and if so what's the best way to get that stuff out of my system.

Whats the best way to get cocaine out of your system fast and is it possible to get it out by the next day?

Unfortunately, with cocaine use less than 24 hours before a urine test, it is unlikely that you will pass a test. Typically, urine tests can detect cocaine metabolites for 2-3 days.

Despite claims made by all kinds of sites on the web for home remedies (various things to drink, eat, consume or do) and products - there is not a shred of scientific evidence that there is anything you can do to eliminate the drug metabolites from the system faster. Some of the suggestions are actually medically dangerous (examples include consuming large amounts of vitamins) - and some can cause your urine to test "adulterated" - which is treated exactly the same as a positive test.

TIME is really the only solution to the problem.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If I buy me some time do u think I could pass on Monday?

You chance of passing a test on Monday would be much better than today. It is not certain that you would pass on Monday, but there is at least a better chance.