Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dream that I pulled 2 1/2 snakes out of my mouth.The first…

Customer Question
I dream that I...

I dream that I pulled 2 1/2 snakes out of my mouth.The first one when I pulled it out it was a lady waiting on it and she gave it some kind of puncture on each side of its mouth then she held it over this child head and it swallowed the child. The child was still a child and you could see the snakes skin coming through in his face. The 2nd snake that I pulled out the lady did the same punctures on each side. This boy came up and grabbed the snake proudly and held the snake to his eye... it went in through his eye and the boy child looked at me and gave a boastful wink. The last snake was the largest as I was pulling..I did not get it all the was out each one I pulled out tail first.. I made it all the way up to the head of this big black snake...he had a huge head and right before I could see it's ugly face I felt as if I could not bare the sight... I woke up.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

No. Nothing to my knowledge at this time. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Ok. I am waiting. How long will my wait be? How much are you charging me for my interpretation? Let me know ASAP. Thanks.
Again. You are not responding quick enough... atleast to the price and how long... it is making me uncomfortable because you were pronto before getting my card info. Please respond asap.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/2/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I apologize for the wait. There are only a handful of dream interpreters on this site. The site automatically takes a deposit when you put in a questions to be answered. This deposit has nothing to do with us experts getting paid. We do no receive any money or credit until you have rated us.

Now regarding your dream.

Dreams are symbolic.

Snake's representing negative things within our life that can have impact on our flesh. Just for example, such as lust, anger, fear, depression, addictions, etc...

Since you kept pulling these snakes out of your mouth. Than it relates to negative things that you are cleansing from yourself.

2 1/2 snakes. #2 relates to making a personal decision. Since there was also a 1/2 than you are only half way through the process. It is still yet to be complete. Which means you will most likely go through another process of cleansing. The children in your dream can be representing aspects of yourself and also responsibilities. The lady putting punctures in the snake. This can be showing the process and impact this is having on you and your life. The big black snake is showing something you are dealing with that is most likely the hardest issue you are having to address.