Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have recently had a really unusual experience and I

Customer Question
Hey, I have recently...

Hey, I have recently had a really unusual experience and I thought possibly someone who deals with that sort of thing might have dealt with it before since I come up blank wherever I search

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well, I do lucid dream so that's not new to me as such, but not long ago I had a dream in which I was forced to leave by someone else after which I cascaded into another but I was able to hear and slightly control my own breathing and was aware of the room around me while in my dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

This has never happened to me before, I can't find any information about it anywhere, and I'm happy to answer any questions

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
5/31/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Dreams are usually symbolic.

Regarding you being able to control your own breathing and was aware of the room. This can be relating to certain aspects you being able to control or have a an effect in controlling the situation that the dream is about.

Hey, I really appreciate you getting back to me, thank you.
I haven't been on here so I'm not exactly sure what I'm meant to say or when