Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I saw a neon bright different colored snake in my dream the…

Customer Question
I saw a neon...

I saw a neon bright different colored snake in my dream the part that stuck out the most was the tail and it was neon pink

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I saw it in the distance then at the end of the dream thetail was like on my shoulder or was pink with black stripes

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

That's what stuck out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Can you answer my question please
5/30/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding symbols in your dream.

Snakes usually representing negative aspects that have a impact on our flesh. Since the snake was bright neon than it was meant to get your attention to what this snake is representing within your life.

Pink relates to feminine aspects of yourself. Black relates to also evil or negative influences in our life.

So you will most likely have to face or address something negative within your life that is already present or most likely coming forth in your life.

How bad is it going to be? When I say neon I mean there were multiple colors. Pink blue purple but bright like a black light does at the race clubs to your clothes. The tail was pink. I'm thinking someone I was intimate with but no longer is is going to try to harm me

Was there someone in your life recently that has had a negative impact on you? Reference to this person you mentioned.