Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Dreamt I was swallowed by a anaconda. It was peaceful and so…

Customer Question
Dreamt I was swallowed...

Dreamt I was swallowed by a white anaconda. It was peaceful and so beautiful. It was like it was cocooning me inside it. When I came back out I felt so much peace

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

The anaconda was magical and mesmerizing and had the an aura of light all around it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

At one point I dissolved and then came back

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 2 days by:
5/30/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

The white anaconda is showing renewl coming forth in your life with something that was once evil or negative that you may have been addressing.

Since it had this magical alluring light around it. It can be showing something in a false manner that you may think is friendly or pure but in fact can be a negative or harmful thing. Such as a new religion coming forth in your life. It all depends on what you are personally going through and what is coming in your life that is new.