Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Dream of hair on both soles of my feet. Meaning? Thx, Also I…

Customer Question
Hi. Dream of long...

Hi. Dream of long hair on both soles of my feet. Meaning? Thx

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Also I was in the military training in a pool of water

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 4 days by:
5/30/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols In your dream.

Dreams are usually symbolic.

Your feet is relates to your walk in life. Where you are going and what you are doing in this world.

If you were growing hair on the soles or feet. This actually relates to you gaining a higher wisdom and spiritual understanding regarding your walk in life. Since you were in military training pool. This relates to spiritual training and action you are taking that is having a positive effect and it is increasing your current wisdom spiritually. Overall a great dream! Keep It up!

.