Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt with my recently deceased dog, I saw him in what…

Customer Question
I dreamt with my...

I dreamt with my recently deceased dog, I saw him in what looked like a ceremony of baptism, milk was being poured on him

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I saw the milk slowly pored over his head and body, he was very serene, in real life he would have jumped as a reaction but in the dream he seemed very accepting of it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

I couldn't see the person pouring the milk, but it looked like he/she was dressed in a beaded garment, very colorful, remember blues and reds and yelllows, looked like a ceremonial robe, but couldn't tell, the whole thing lasted so little, as if I was being shown only this part of a larger ceremony

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 3 days by:
5/30/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Dreams are usually symbolic.

Your deceased dog can be symbolic. It an be representing aspects of yourself or a relationship with something that you thought was put to rest or gone. But it now being brought back to life.

It relates to this ceremony. Something being restored within your life. Yellow is the color for renewl. Blue is the color for spirituality and prophesy. Red is showing the process of things becoming and being refined within your life.

Milk relates to healthy spiritual nourishment, food for thought. Things you are taking in that are new but healthy for you spiritually. So expect a spiritually awakening or a renewl with something coming forth in your life, whether it be in your relationship with God or something else. But overall a great dream!