Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Why do my nightmares seem so real? I had this dream I was on…

Customer Question
Why do my nightmares...

Why do my nightmares seem so real?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I had this dream I was on a farm

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I was on this farm and when I got there I was trapped, like something evil, when I called the police I knew it was the demon controlling the call. I had to get farther away. But my daughter which I don’t have a daughter she was with me and these people wouldn’t let us go but I stole the phone and a truck and ran. When I got into the truck my ex showed up and said I knew you were in trouble. But he ditched us. Then When I called my dad the demon repeated back the number that had called me the other day in real life (not my fathers real number) so we drove to this house and this lady came out with her dog and they seemed friendly but the dog bit my f**king hand. It growled give me the sugar, it was the same demon. There was a bag of sugar next to the dog so I figured out that it wanted sugar and then the lady tried to shoot me with a shot gun and I woke up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
4/3/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Nightmares are meant to get your attention. Sometimes even scary dreams are actually good dreams. Just things we are struggling with in our life spiritually. Now regarding your dream. Lets go over the symbols. Being on a farm. Relates to your prosperity and personal growth. Being trapped it showing how you are struggling with something in your life. It relates to this demon. So it also relates to spiritual warfare. Such as bondage we are dealing with. Just for example, depression, anger, lust, fear, addictions, etc... the list goes on. Calling the police is showing a higher authority coming into the situation. Or trying to set boundaries or rules in one's life. Now having a daughter in your dream. Even though you do not have a child in real life. This child is symbolic. It is showing aspects of yourself and responsibilities and also spiritual growth. Making a phone call is showing communication or a message that is meant to get to you. Driving a truck. This relates to your vessel and where you are going in life. Since it was a truck than it has more power and more of an impact on your life. Your ex coming forth in the dream. This can relate to the past or old ways coming to resurface. Regarding the dog within the dream. Dogs are symbolic of a few different things. They can represent a relationship with something in your life you are struggling with or dealing with. Since it was mean and it bit you. Than it can relate to negative characteristics. With the bag of sugar. This could relate to you personally. Things you are struggling with or that are being "sugar coated". Something that you are not actually taking care of or dealing with. So in all around perspective you are needing to address this demon in your life or it will continue on to torment you and cause personal issues. The lady trying to shoot you with the shot gun. This is the part of your life that needs to be put to rest. So you will need to self reflect on your personal life and look over what you are not addressing or that is being sugar coated. Because it actually has a negative effect on your spiritually. I always recommend researching and looking into fasting when it comes to spiritual ware fare and dealing with bondage and demons.

how Do I figure out what part of my life needs to be put to rest

W​hat do you struggle with the most personally?

I struggle the most with just trying to be a good person

I​f there is nothing that stands out to you. Than the dream is confirmation you are on the proper path of achieving this. So you are actually in the midst of spiritual warfare. Which is what takes place and comes forth in your subconscious when you are working on being better and breaking bondage. As I mentioned first above, that the nightmares sometimes are actually good dreams . Reason behind that is because what you are doing in your life is making a huge impact on who you are and your spirituality. So you are doing good than. You will most likely have more dreams showing this spiritual warfare. I still recommend fasting. It helps your ability to recognize bondage and things you are dealing with personally. When you get to a certain point in your life of doing good, you will actually begin to have dreams where you actually "die". These are very scary but are in fact very good dreams. It means you are dying to your flesh and you are being renewed.

pretty much my bad dreams mean I’m doing good in life? This is confusing

I am sorry. It is actually very hard to explain and takes time to understand. Have you had any other bad dreams besides this? I will give you a few personal example of my nightmares and how they were actually good dreams.

About 10 years ago. I was really working on being a better person and trying to make better choices. I wanted to be better and be set free from the bondage I was struggling with. I just took it day by day. So it came to a breaking point in my life. I remember this specific dream and what it actually meant. I awoke from this dream in terror and I was crying and very frightened. Come to find out that it was actually a good dream. The dream was; I was driving around a giant mountain and my car drove off a cliff and I died. I woke up terrified.

This dream was actually showing me how my life was heading for a very dramatic change but for the better. I was putting my old life to rest. So even though the dream was horrifying. It was actually showing a positive change coming.

Now if we go about 13 years ago. My brother had a dream about me where I was in a bathtub and I slit my wrist and I died. This dream was very terrifying for my brother. The dream itself was actually a positive dream. In my life at that time I was putting to rest horrible habits and addictions I was struggling with. It finally was coming to an end in my life.

So when we die to our flesh and when we put our old habits and bondage aside. It will reflect within our dreams. The things we usually struggle with are rooted by evil. So when we have these dreams that seem scary and terrifying it is because we are fighting evil.