Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

This dream I had I believe it started in the hospital I

Customer Question
This dream I had I...
This dream I had I believe it started in the hospitalI remember being in my shopping center walking towards Burger King with the uniform on (an old job) and I looked back and saw this Gray car (it's an nice muscular car maybe a Chevy, something I would like to get in the future) I like the car and saw a guy in the driver seat finishing eating his burger king and was eating his fries and looked at me and was complimenting me and I remember I ended up in a ice cream shop and he went in and kept on complimenting meI remember going to this house and I walked in the garage and it was a huge mess and I turned and saw Sean and he got to pick up black wires (maybe cable wires) and he looked at me he said "I'm - not going to say anything. And he then said you're bugging, you're bugging" and he looked annoyed maybe and walked down the slope of the street and the ppl he was with one of them I know and was saying the guys brought two girls that tattoo their heads saying dick sucker and I got confused with the fast information she was giving me and this red hair woman (I felt like she was a mom, maybe to the girl I know or something) explain to me what had happened and I asked whom did the girls gave head to and she said no one. I didn't bother to look back at Sean and decided to go to Burger King to work.The dream and since meeting him everything felt like deja Vu. Like it has already happened
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
4/3/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

Why is this taking a long time?
I've been waiting over a week for this, really?