Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I keep dreaming of my fiance as him being a teenager ie 35…

Customer Question
I keep dreaming of...

I keep dreaming of my fiance as him being a teenager ie 35 years younger than he is now

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

My fiance and I dated through our teenage years then we parted and lived our separate lives for 35 years. Three years ago we got back together and now I keep dreaming of him as a 15 year old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Not that I can think of. Only that both our divorces go to court in about 3 weeks time

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/27/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 23 days ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me some time to look over your dream.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago

Ok

I answered your other questions that you posted. That is the exact same dream as this one. So no need to continue your question on here as to save you money. You can ask the moderator to close this questions for you and you will not be charged.

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert