Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt of a jaguar cub that turned into a tiger cub. It…

Customer Question
I dreamt of a...

I dreamt of a white jaguar cub that turned into a white tiger cub. It was playful and walking around. I carried it. A man at the cabin said we should get rid of it. I thought we can't just put a tiger cub outside so I agreed to letting him shoot it.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I was with a group of friends on a trip. We were riding in a large vehicles with no top on it. On the way there we had to drive along a river. In the river a fish with the face of a man was following me. It jumped up at me. I killed that fish. Once we came out of the mountain into a valley there were beautiful castles. We drove through the village in one which we saw a show going on. And we drove next to the other castle. Than the Jaguar fell onto me from the trees right before we got to the cabin where it turned into the tiger.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/27/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me some time to look over your dream

Ok
Can u give me a timeframe?