Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream of marrying a unknown male which was arranged…

Customer Question
Hi I had a...

Hi I had a dream of marrying a unknown male which was arranged by family who arranged everything from dress to venue all dis whilst I was along with my partner and all I did was cry to marry him in the dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Yeah it shows my real life partner who iam crying for

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/27/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a little time to look over your dream

Ok thanks

Are you currently in the process of actually getting married to your current partner? What is taking place between you and him currently in your relationship?

No we’re not getting married or engaged iam with him coming 5 years we both arnt looking marriage iam 31 and he is 36

I feel the dream is showing that spiritually you are being called to make a commitment and to marry this man. I am not aware of your spiritual beliefs or religion. However it is important to be married if the person you are with is someone you are going to be committed to for a long time. Since you have been with him for 5 years. It is time to make this commitment. So with your family preparing your marriage with another man. This can be symbolic and showing how this decision is coming forth in your life regarding your actions to actually follow through and marry. With you crying is showing how you personally are not wanting to not follow through with marriage but to remain in a relationship with your current partner as is . But I feel the dream is guidance and is showing that it is important for you to start working on making a choice to marry this man you are currently with and to make this new commitment in your life.

do u think it’s about commitment

Yes indeed and marriage.