Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt about being in a dark room with my sister. A

Customer Question
I dreamt about being...

I dreamt about being in a dark room with my sister. A white butterfly with long tail very beautiful lands on my hand. I say it is an angel in the dream. And my sister says yes

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

In the the dream i am afraid of being killed but in the end of my dream my mother reads my hand and say that I am protected because I have "the mountain" in my hand. She also says I didn't have it when little but now I have

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/26/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a little time to look over your dream. Thank you for your patience