Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt that I watched someone steal my handbag! I chased…

Hi, I dreamt that I...
Hi, I dreamt that I watched someone steal my handbag! I chased after them and collected my belongings along the way only to find my handbag in the rubbish bin with everything else still inside including money! Can you please tell me what that means? Thankyou so much
3/25/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Having your handbag stolen. This relates to your sense of identity. Since someone stole it. Than there is something going on in your life where you feel a loss of identity a loss of who you are. Having to find your handbag in a bin of rubbish. This relates to having to take time to clean aspects of your life in order to find this sense of who you are. Since the money is still in your handbag is a good symbol. Showing favor. This favor is towards taking time to cleanse your life from things that will take away from who you are and where you are going in life.

Thankyou
I was recently made redundant from my job and felt like everything was taken away from me! I have been worried that I wouldn’t find other work and have decided to take a few weeks off, sounds like my life is playing out in my dreams.

Yes indeed it is. Since you were still able to find your handbag with your money is a good symbol. So keep pushing through and favor is upon you. Blessing to you and feel free to click the star rating.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant