Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed I was picking up dimes off the ground. I think the…

I dreamed I was...

I dreamed I was picking up dimes off the ground

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I think the dimes was sort of buried in mudd. When I picked up one dimes I would find another it was I think a total of one dollar

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

There was another person but I think I was just sharing with them how I was finding dime after dime in sequence

3/23/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Coins in dreams are symbolic. They can represent responsibility and also spiritual gifting. The color and value is also significant.

Since it was a dime. Money can represent favor and trust. #10 relates to our journey in this world and also becoming whole. A total of one dollar. 1.00 #1 is what we are putting first in life.

The silver can be symbolic of redemption. Being redeemed from things in this world that have a negative effect on your path in life.

With you finding them in sequence than you are becoming whole in things you are personally picking up along your path in life. Must be a dream of confirmation that what you are currently doing is going to have a positive effect on your life.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant