Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I keep dreaming about taking care of someone else baby the…

Customer Question
I keep dreaming about...

I keep dreaming about taking care of someone else baby the baby is never mine

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Just always taking care of someone else's baby , comforting her ,feeding her and its always a baby girl,sometimes she is crying, or I'm feeding her

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/23/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

Babies in dream are usually symbolic. They represent a relationship with something in our life that we are taking care and working on. Since the baby was some one else's. Than the dream is showing how you are having to be responsible and take care of other people's duties. So you will need to reflect on your personal life and see where you feel that you are having to put more time and extra attention to other people's responsibilities.

I absolutely have no responsibilities or taking care off anything or anyone

If it does not relate to that. Than it most likely relates to something in your life you are working on. Babies like I mentioned relate to emotional break through. A relationship with something new. Responsibilities and aspects of our self. Since the baby was never yours, than perhaps you maybe not be taking responsibly for things in your life. Do you feel there are things in you're life that you could be in denial about?