Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

This dream I had I believe it started in the hospital, the…

Customer Question
This dream I had I...
This dream I had I believe it started in the hospital, the scenery was white from what I can rememberI remember being in my shopping center walking towards Burger King with the uniform on (an old job) and I looked back and saw this Gray car (it's an nice muscular car maybe a Chevy, something I would like to get in the future) I like the car and saw a guy in the driver seat finishing eating his burger king and was eating his fries and looked at me and was complimenting me and I remember I ended up in a ice cream shop and he went in and kept on complimenting meI remember going to this house and I walked in the garage and it was a huge mess and I turned and saw Sean and he got to pick up black wires (maybe cable wires) and he looked at me he said "I'm - not going to say anything. And he then said you're bugging, you're bugging" and he looked annoyed maybe and walked down the slope of the street and the ppl he was with one of them I know and was saying the guys brought two girls that tattoo their heads saying dick sucker and I got confused with the fast information she was giving me and this red hair woman (I felt like she was a mom, maybe to the girl I know or something) explain to me what had happened and I asked whom did the girls gave head to and she said no one. I didn't bother to look back at Sean and decided to go to Burger King to work.The dream and since meeting him everything felt like deja Vu. Like it has already happened
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/23/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Have we spoke about dreams before? I interpret a lot of dreams and sometimes if we have had a history it helps in understanding the details. Do you work at hospital by chance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that's how I met him
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I often have alot of hospital dream with him in it
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 30 days ago

Are you currently dating him? Is he in your life at all?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
He had grow distant-last he told me he was dealing with personal issues
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
My feeling is still strong for him
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
How long should I wait for the interpretation?
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 28 days ago

ye​s sorry it is taking me a little longer. I will work on posting my reply.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
This dream was the oldest i had of him in it and next to that was the dream of seeing him in the shopping center.
The one where I was cleaning him was more recent maybe a few weeksDuring those dreams, we hadn't been in touch
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
When can this dream be done?
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert