Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Oh I had a dream about wedding? I had a dream I was getting…

Oh I had a...

Oh I had a dream about wedding?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I had a dream I was getting married?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I seen my cousin's and relatives from my dad side if family.

3/23/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Getting married in dreams. This is often times symbolic. In some cases it can be literal. However as I mentioned it is most likely symbolic. Getting married in dreams represents a new commitment in your life. Something you are ready to commit yourself to.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant