Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

This dream I had I was in the Ave and saw him coming down…

This dream I had I...
This dream I had I was in the Ave and saw him coming down the stairs from a store holding a plastic bag of food
And my body was freaking out after not seeing him for a long time but I quickly calm down and walked past him.
He was waiting in line to get coffee and he was getting upset and then tell that he needs milk cause he's low on potassium and after today he is going to start listening to his mom cause he's going to jail
3/23/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

First I have a few questions. What do you mean you were in the Ave?

And who is he that you are mentioning in your dream?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like the shopping center. Like a place like China Town where it's always busy. But it wasn't located in China TownSean, my romantic interest

O​k I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. It seems your dream is showing that this man you are interested in is going to have some changes coming forth in his life. He will be going through a process of making new decisions . The reason for this decisions is because he is going to be taking in new knowledge in and making better choices in life. There is an end coming to how he chooses to live his life now. He may even get in trouble of some sort. Overall dream is showing what is going or is currently taking place in his life.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not sure if it makes a difference.
When I saw him coming down there was a line of ppl waiting to get on the bus on my right and the plastic bad and the food was white, he didn't acknowledge me even passing by himWhen he was in the bus talking to the bus driver his energy had change to explain his situation and him needing milk in his coffee because he was low on potassium and after today/starting tomorrow he'll start listening to his mom cause he's going to jail
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry with the lack of details

That is perfectly fine. Again the symbols are showing a change in his life. A positive change. The plastic bag. This can pertain to artificial things in his life he is going to be getting away from. The food being white. Food represent information, knowledge things we are taking in from this world. Since it was white is a good symbol. Showing restoration and being made pure. A positive change. When you see white in dreams is a very good symbol. Getting on the bus is showing his direction in the world. Being on the right. showing the righteous way in life. Being on the left usually relates to our flesh and wrong doings. The people in the dreams are just aspects of how we are processing thoughts and feelings. So there are not to important symbolic wise. Needing milk In his coffee again is showing this positive change. He is trying to intertwine healthy choices into his current lifestyle. With him saying he is going to jail again is showing the end to his current lifestyle and his wrong choices. So again overall great change from this man. However, because of this change he is making, he may no longer continue his relationship with you since he ignored you in this dream.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In real life, we've lost contact/him growing distance. This is one of the first dream I had of him in weeks. So when I had that dream it shocked me that he still visits my dream
Maybe that's why he had ignored me I'm the dream

If he is currently not in your life. Than the dream could be showing this change in his life. Or he could also be symbolic of these aspects of your life. You are in fact the one who could be going through these positive change in life. So what I mentioned about him could also be relating to you instead. Since you are growing distant than you are in the process of letting go of your feelings towards him. Going to jail is showing the end to anything relating to him. Your feelings and thoughts. If he is visiting your dreams more than once, than he is most likely symbolic in your dream.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant