Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I would like to know what it means that I had a dream once…

I would like to...

I would like to know what it means that I had a dream once where the bottom of my foot was leaking pink cream all over the floor. It looked like pink sherbet and it was all over the floor

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

No just this

3/22/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Now your foot in the dream is symbolic. Feet in dreams are symbolic and represent our walk in life. What we are doing and where we are going in this world and how we make an impact. The color pink relates to feminine aspects. Now since you got the impression it was pink sherbet. Than the food is also symbolic. Usually unhealthy food, or sugar and processed food items relate to sugar coated teaching and knowledge. So it seems that you are either taking in to much "sugar coated" information and or your walk is based on these false teachings. I would just take some time to reflect on what knowledge and information you are taking in through your walk in life and see parts of that information is unhealthy, false or sugar coated.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Ok thank you very much sounds good

Your very welcome. Glad to be of help.