Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream i was being stragled by my dressing gown rope

Customer Question

hi i had a dream i was being stragled by my dressing gown rope .my mam saved me .then i went back asleep and i was being shoked .no ine was there .i cudnt scream i cudnt breath but i bew in my dream i was asleep but cudnt wake up .i thaught i was going to die i was so sacred
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: strangled i ment
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 8 months ago.

please give me a moment

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Now since you were being strangled by your dressing gown rope. Clothing relates to our current covering in life. With it being a dressing gown. Than it can relate to aspects of your life that are over taking you and trying to consume you. Since your mother saved you. I believe it relates to guidance and also if she was a spiritual or godly woman. Than can she can be symbolic of that spiritual relationship that will help you overcome what is trying to consume you in this world and your personal life.