Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt that a guy friend who I occasionally date, showed…

I dreamt that a guy...
I dreamt that a guy friend who I occasionally date, showed up at my door with a man who had a carpet shampoo machine. That was it. Very short but unexpected dream.
3/19/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. This sounds as though there will be a cleansing process coming forth in your relationship with this man. So most likely the dream is letting you know you most likely will not be dating this man anymore. Quick and short dreams usually relate to what is going to take place in the near future in our personal life. If you do not have anymore questions please feel free to click the star rating.

Could this be to make room for someone new or is there not enough info to comment on that?

Yes that is correct. Since he showed up with another man than it relates to a new relationship with something in his life whether that man is representing a new person, or his job, etc...

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant