Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

What does it mean if i had a dream that my sick grandfather…

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean if i had a dream that my sick grandfather who is scheduled to hav a pacemaker put in, fell and i caught him, but by doing so i made his heart rate go up and he then died from my actions

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

That pretty much sums it up. It felt so real I was terrified it had happened

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/17/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter replied 4 months ago
Ashleigh
Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter

Welcome to JustAnswer. I am an experienced Psychologist and have a special interest in dream interpretation I am reviewing your question now and will be right back with a response for you.

Kool
Nope. Don't feel like literally talking

Thanks for your question. It sounds like this dream has really shaken you and given rise to some negative emotions.

There are many schools of thought on the topic of dream interpretation. Some say dreams are subconscious thoughts that our mind wishes to hide. Others say dreams are a way for our brain to process day to day situations. Of course, there is the school of thought that indicates that dream are a form of prophecy. More yet that believe that if you are having a good dream you are thinking positive thoughts that are leading to positive events, and the contrary is also true. I think dream interpretation is a very personal experience and the most significant indicator of a dream meaning is your feeling state in the dream.

It is clear to me that the most significant aspect of your dream is that you were feeling terrified. This tells me that your dream is a manifestation of your worry regarding your grandfather. I would recommend changing (or as I like to call it cleaning up) your thoughts on the topic. Often when we think we are focused on the outcome we want we are actually focused on the opposite... so your thoughts may be focused on all that could go wrong with your granddad. I would try speaking myself into a better feeling place (do this before bed so your mind can focus on it while you sleep)

"I care and love my granddad and wish for his health and thriving. I know its easy to worry about all this stuff, but it would be so much more helpful to myself and to him if I focused my thoughts on the best outcome possible. I want to see him healthier, happier and doing better than before... that would feel really great. its ok to hope and its ok to wish for the best... my positive thoughts have power and I want to use that power to help him"

Just carry on like this and it should help with the bad dream and also will send lots of love and light his way.

A dream can serve as wonderful guidance- not because we need to interpret meaning from them, but rather because they serve to tell us how we can change our thoughts and feelings to better.

You are on the right path and you can make changes...

I wish you the very best and only good things

No, I'm straight. Thank you captain obvious for charging me for already present knowledge. Take that Disney as...excuse for answer back to the school counselors office...there may be some 8 yr olds u can smile at real big and teach them how to pretend they're just fine and sugar coat all their lil hopes and dreams so that the real world the rest of us live in can come crashing down on them once they're released into the free world. They'll never know what slapped the rose colored glasses off their face.
Tell me sumn, how much do u pay for prescription of medical marijuana? Or are u more of a supporter for the dwarf pills, happy sleepy chill pills? Less mess, no odor. I get it...

I see you are clearly displeased with my answer, so let me ask you some questions...

What type of answer were you hoping to hear? something more real/ horrific or terrible? some deep-seated meaning of a dream that seems quite straightforward? or perhaps what you wanted was someone to take out some irritation/ anger on?

It doesn't matter because I know that this is coming from a place of feeling bad... Perhaps focusing on the positive seems like something silly, but it definitely gets you further and makes you a happier person- if it's so easy and simplistic- why not try it :)

I want to help if I can, but I am also happy to opt out if you feel you need a different response.

I do wish you all the very best!

Ever hear the phrase ' u get what u pay for'? Well I didn't receive any change back from my purchase, so I'm still waiting....
it was either u or the phone guy, and phone guy gave me free unlimited high speed data thru April.
You gave me a hot fart and told me to think of it as a compliment to the chef.

Ok hope you find what you are looking for.

Yeah, I'm lookn to cancel my subscription to these issues.
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I​ will be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. This other lady who just tried to help you is actually not a dream interpreter. Sadly doctors and counselors are allowed to come into my category of dreaming and respond to questions about dreams. However I am not allowed to answer any medical or counseling questions. So her intentions were not to help with the dream but to make a quick buck. I call it sugar coating.

So thank you for your honesty in the situation. It was very satisfying for me to read your reply to her. :-) The dream regarding your grandfather. This can relate to generational curses. Things that have had a negative impact on our life and that have been passed down to us through our bloodline. Since he fell and you caught him. Than it is showing how you are trying to not allow this negativity or curses to have an effect on your life. Since it was a pacemaker. It could relate to health issues that have been passed down to you, trying to catch up to you. Or it relates to something negative that is having an effect overall on your life. However since you caused the heart rate to go up and he died. Than this can be a little tricky. It can be showing how you may get overwhelmed or to emotionally caught up in this negativity or things you are struggling with in this world. However death in dreams often times is actually a positive symbol. It can be showing these aspects of your life coming to a rest, coming to an end. So what you are struggling with now is actually coming to a process of ending. Does this relate to you? Do you have any other questions? If not you may feel welcomed to click the star rating or we can continue this conversation regarding your dream.