Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I HAD I DREAM WHERE I WAS UNHAPPY ABOUT MY SISTER-IN-LAW…

I HAD I DREAM...

I HAD I DREAM WHERE I WAS UNHAPPY ABOUT MY SISTER-IN-LAW BEING IN MY BED. I FORCED HER OFF MY BED AND SHE WAS TRYING TO RESIST BUT I EVENTUALLY MANAGED TO GET HER OFF .

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

THE DREAM WAS VERY STRANGE , IT FELT LIKE I WAS NOT SLEEPING , IT FELT REAL.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE NOT STAYING TOGETHER BUT I AM STILL INVOLVED IN MANY FAMILY MATTERS. WE ARE NOT DIVORCED AND I STILL WISH TO FIX MY MARRIAGE BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I WENT BACK TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE BECAUSE I HAD A BABY AND SHE WAS CEREBRAL PALSY SO MY FAMILY WAS WILLING TO HELP. UNFORTUNATELY MY BABY PASSED ON IN 2007 AND SINCE THEN I TRIED TO GO BACK TO MY HUSBAND HE KEEP SAYING I SHOULD WAIT.

3/17/2018
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Hello! Your sister-in-law being in your bed represents your husband’s family coming between you and your husband. In your dream you, you get her out of your bed. To get your husband back that is what you are going to have to do. The question is, how long are you going to give your husband before you move on? If I understand correctly, you have already waited over a decade.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My late Mother-in-law use to interfere openly every one knew she was a bad influence but I trusted my sister in law that is why the dream was a shock to me. I talk to her with everything and she usually support all my view including anything concerning the brothers.
Should I be more careful about her now?
Well, your dream reveals your fears more than reality. Subconsciously, I would say you have already been cautious. Your dream simply reveals that. Unless you have another reason to distrust your sister-in-law, you probably need to trust her more and quit punishing g her for her mother’s transgressions. Does that make sense?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for all your advise.
Your welcome! Will you do me a favor now and rate me with five stars so I can relieve credit for my services.
Receive
JohnACM
JohnACM
JohnACM