Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

A friend of mine called to tell me that she had a dream that…

Good Day,A friend of mine...
Good Day,A friend of mine called to tell me that she had a dream that the guy was staying at my house. We both do like each other but live at separate places now. What does that means and the fact that someone else had the dream.
3/15/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

Were there any other details to the dream?

Being in a house. This is usually symbolic of your vessel. What you possess and hold spiritually.

With him being at your house is showing how the relationship will most likely become more serious and more personal between you and him.

With your friend having the dream. Sometimes others receive dreams for us because we not be in the proper state to receive dreams. Such as being over tired, medication, etc.. Discussing dreams with one another also increases this spiritual gifting of receiving and understanding dreams.

Okay thank you.
The dream was of him living in my house.
Thank you.

Your welcome. Please feel free to click the star rating.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant