Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream that my lovers wife confronted me about our 3…

I had a dream...

I had a dream that my lovers wife confronted me about our 3 year affair. But the thing is, I never ever dream so it caught me off guard.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

In the dream, she showed up to a restaurant I was at and was highly upset. I told her if she wanted to talk she needed to calm down. We talked for a while about the affair, really Listened while she talked. Then I left. Hours later she showed up at my house with their kids, a mess and upset about how this could happen. I ended up telling her how her husband felt about their marriage and why he felt so alone. Then I told her the things I did to make up for what she didn’t. She ended up thanking me for helping her, telling me she still hated me. Then he calls me and I tell him everything, he then asks if I want to just be friends since he’s going to try and work on his marriage. I was hurt bc I love him and I said absolutely not, I will leave him alone all together.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

We’ve been dealing for 3 years. She found out about us about 3 months after it started, then found out again about 4/5 months ago.

3/13/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a little time to look over your dream

Okay thank you

I​ would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. The dream is showing what took place and also the present and the future. So it seems in your dream with him calling you and asking to be just friends is showing his future actions. He will most likely go through a process of reflecting on his choices. In the end he will choose to work through is marriage. Through your affair with him, it seems it did have a negative effect but also a positive effect on their marriage. It guided them in the direction to work things out as the dream is showing this where she is thanking you within the dream. Her hating you is also showing the negative effect it did have on her. So the dream is letting you know that there is a time coming where he will end his relationship with you.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant