Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Boyfriend and I having rough go...we haven't met in person.

Hello...Boyfriend and I having...

Hello...Boyfriend and I having rough go...we haven't met in person. He had a dream we were in house in woods surrounded by nonaggressive fire that did not burn and was burning as part of the house. He was on his knees submissive to me, performing oral sex. He said my hair was short...just past bald & it actually is right now. He said I was tall and had my hand in his hair and there was fire all around me on the bed but not burning me

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

He wants a female led relationship but has seemed love avoidance to me...still dating others (not a lot) but seems avoiding but doesn't let me go

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have met on person but were guarded after clash of wills...only hug and close to a kiss...lots of text communication...he had this dream a day before he misinterpreted an answer of mine and went ahead and made a date for another person same night we were to see each other and wouldn't cancel b/c of "integrity:
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
His hair waa slightly longer than it normally is...he has white hair
3/12/2018
Ashleigh
Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter

Welcome to JustAnswers. My name is***** little bit about me… I am a psychologist and have been practicing for the last five years in private practice and in a community setting. I work with families and people of all ages. I am also a registered life coach and solution-focused therapist. I am passionate about helping people and finding solutions, not growing problems. I believe that the mind is a very powerful tool and can be used to achieve any outcome in life-positive thoughts lead to a positive life. I also have a special interest in dream interpretation and using dreams in practical ways to understand ourselves better. I am here to help you with your question. Give me some time to review your questions, gather information and formulate an answer. I will get back to you ASAP.

I have reviewed your question... but i think some further information would be helpful. Please let me know... is this your dream? tell me a bit more about your feelings in the dream.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This was Tom's dream. He wants to be a submissive male in a female led relationship. He likes me very much; I am a doctor so he views me as capable of power and expressiveness (in a good way). He has balked about going ahead at times, he states, because losing his masculinity is a bit scary, although we talked and it doesn't mean that. He felt as though I was a good petson...he said I?was tall, short hair...goddess-like in the dream
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He said he felt safe and sexually fueled by the fires
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To serve

There are many schools of thought on the topic of dream interpretation. Some say dreams are subconscious thoughts that our mind wishes to hide. Others say dreams are a way for our brain to process day to day situations. Of course there is the school of thought that indicates that dream are a form of prophecy. More yet that believe that if you are having a good dream you are thinking positive thoughts that are leading to positive events, and the contrary is also true. I think dream interpretation is a very personal experience and the most significant indicator of a dream meaning is your feeling state in the dream.

It is clear that a very dominant element of this dream is the fire you described above. Depending on the dream fire can represent destruction or it can represent warmth and passion. Fire if often equal to life. Since the fire was non-threatening it seems more likely that the fire represents passion and desire and a subconscious wish to move forward. It seems clear that there is passion in your relationship and that the thoughts he is thinking are leading him to the path of his desires. Nothing needs to be rushed… keep focusing on the aspects of the relationship you do want. E.g. don’t focus on the fear, focus on the desire and see it unfolding as you want it to (this is advice for both of you) of course only if this is what you both want.

If it is something you want… keep progressing the way you are going as your thoughts seems to be aligned with your desires and this will unfold in a natural and delicious way. You are on the right!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter
Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter