Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream. I had a dream that i was in a bus and a lady…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello Expert's...

Second opinion] hello

Expert's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I had a dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I had a dream that i was in a bus and a lady came to me to beg me for money, I gave her some coin in my hand generously and she left

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Nothing more

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/12/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter replied 3 months ago
Ashleigh
Ashleigh, Dream Interpreter

Welcome to JustAnswers. My name is***** little bit about me… I am a psychologist and have been practicing for the last five years in private practice and in a community setting. I work with families and people of all ages. I am also a registered life coach and solution-focused therapist. I am passionate about helping people and finding solutions, not growing problems. I believe that the mind is a very powerful tool and can be used to achieve any outcome in life-positive thoughts lead to a positive life. I also have a special interest in dream interpretation and using dreams in practical ways to understand ourselves better. I am here to help you with your question. Give me some time to review your questions, gather information and formulate an answer. I will get back to you ASAP.

There are many schools of thought on the topic of dream interpretation. Some say dreams are subconscious thoughts that our mind wishes to hide. Others say dreams are a way for our brain to process day to day situations. Of course there is the school of thought that indicates that dream are a form of prophecy. More yet that believe that if you are having a good dream you are thinking positive thoughts that are leading to positive events, and the contrary is also true. I think dream interpretation is a very personal experience and the most significant indicator of a dream meaning is your feeling state in the dream.

From the dream you describe, I would imagine that you felt good to give the charity to another. This is a good sign, it may imply that you have much to give others in real life.

The most universally accepted dream interpretation for vehicles is that they are driving us towards our goals (or destination). Dream vehicles tell us whether we are in control of our lives or being driven by something or someone else. The type of vehicles we see is also significant… your vehicle was a bus, which means you may just go with the flow- this can be a really good thing if you focus on positive thoughts and feelings.

It seems like you are on the right path and doing well… keep thinking positively and your dreams will reflect this!