Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream where I was telling this man not to eat the…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream where I was telling this man not to eat the banana he was having either blood in the middle of it however he has been dead for 3yrs now

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well I had a dream about this man who been dead for 3yrs now he was having a banana with blood in the middle of it I was telling him do not have it it was not good for him

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

This man in your dreams. Since he is deceased. Than he is symbolic. What he can be representing depends on your personal feelings towards him and how you view him. So in the dream he can be representing something in your life, something you can relate to him. Such as a particular situation, or similar feelings or a time in your life that has passed but could be resurfacing. Since banana is a healthy food. Food is symbolic of healthy knowledge and concepts that you are taking in. So there could be something coming forth in your life. a situation or a way of thinking that seems healthy but in fact is not what you believe it to be. The blood is showing something unclean, something you are not wanting to take in. So depending on what is going in your life, whatever is coming forth that you may think is a healthy choice, in fact is not what it seems. It is not healthy for you spiritually.

I am troubled what is that I could be thinking in my life my husband was not nice to me in my life .I got very depressed and unhappy where I fell in love on the internet he left to go to Africa to lay down pipe line for oil and gas for a 11months and not home yet they .My husband finance part on his job and this how he making it back for me my friend just needed 5000 to come home on USASoil and my husband said no

The banana must be symbolizing these aspects of him being in Africa. Are you still married to him and he is still in Africa? Do you not know when he is to return?