Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream a guy I like and that likes me wiped the

Hello, I had a...

Hello, I had a dream a guy I like and that likes me wiped the corner of my eyes clean. What does that mean?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

What I can remember we where sitting or laying, he in my lap and he reached up and wiped my eyes. I smiled.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

It was dark but I can see our faces.

3/9/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a little time to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. The dream is a good dream. With him wiping the corner of your eyes is showing how he is a good influence on you and your ability to see and perceive things. Good dream.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Thank very much, I knew it was good but just didn't know what it really meant.