Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I was wondering if you might help me to highlight the

Customer Question
Hi, I was wondering if...
Hi, I was wondering if you might help me to highlight the future. I lack clarity in my relationship, career path and feel frustrated, don’t know what to do about it. I have no experience how Taro cards work but some of my friends are very positive about it along with meditation.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/9/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

Do you have any dreams that you need help with?

I can only help with prophetic understanding only through dreams. I would recommend to stay away from taro cards as they allow an open door spiritually for demonic entities to come into your home and spiritually possess you. However dreams are spiritual messages and portray what we are processing and thinking. Dreams are also a great way to guide us daily and to help us release memories and healing from our subconscious.