Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Had dreams about ex & girlfriend. First dream i had he when…

Customer Question
Had dreams about ex...

Had dreams about ex & girlfriend

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

First dream i had he when a visit my friend & he was talking about me bad... Second dream I this gas station she working there & her coworkers said I stolen gas

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

No I got upset just trying see what it mean

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
3/9/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

No phone call needed. It will save you money and time. Please give me a moment to look over your dream

The dream is showing how you are processing feelings regarding your ex and his girlfriend. With your first dream of a friend that was visiting and talking about you. I believe the dream is showing how this person may not be a true friend. Or their intentions are of a negative influence and are indeed speaking bad about you. I recommend to weed these people from your life because a relationship with them can be toxic. Being in a gas station is showing how you are fueling up for things in life. trying to get back to where you are going in this world. But since she was working there and accused of you stealing gas than she is getting in the way of your ability to move forward in life. Your feelings towards her are causing you unwanted negative activity. So you will need to work on separating yourself from these people, and if you already have than I recommend working on speaking about your feelings out loud to a friend or someone you can confide in.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant