Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream about my father who passed away a year ago. I…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream about my father who passed away a year ago. I see him sick again and i tried to give him his tea. Later i saw a man with voodoo skull at the bottom of of door step.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

My father is Native American Indian and we are Catholic. My family in some way or another was into Santaria beliefs.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
I dreamed of my fathers house and went pass the bathroom and I could see a dark moving figure. I asked him if he wanted to move n the house? I felt evil n my dream,
I felt an Evil force n my dream
3/8/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream

Ok

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. I believe the dream is showing their the roots to the religion that is practiced in your family. Native American believe in the creator but also worship spirits. So when you start worshipping spirits than a spiritual door opens for that to enter your vessel. Your house is symbolic of your vessel holds spiritually. A family home can relate to your child hood. So your father being in the dream can be showing spirts that were allowed into the family home during his time. The voodoo skull relates to these spirits. Since he came back to life than these evil spirits are still among you and your family.

When you say the spirits are still among me and the family. Meaning how?
When I went to my dad's house, I asked my husband a question about my dad on the steps of his house. When my husband answered the question, I asked my neighbor to verify the answer and before she confirmed the answer, the wind chimer rung out and she confirmed it. I think I probably just really miss my father.

W​as this part you just mentioned in the dream? What do you mean by the wind chimer rung out and she confirmed it?

Also if the dream was just about you processing your feelings and missing your father than there wouldn't be symbols in the dream such as the voodoo skull.

S​o there is more meaning to what the dream is showing. I should be able to pin point it once I can understand the other part you mentioned.

well for the wind chime moved when there was no wind blowing when I was asking a question about my father. I felt that he was answering the question thru the wind chime. I feel a warmth by his stairs leading up to the porch in the winter time. I know this is odd.
No the wind chime is not in my dream but I feel my dad is still around his house. Although my father passed away in my loft where I live.