Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Dreamed of a bird face old lady who claimed to be some kind…

Customer Question
second opinion] Dreamed of a...
second opinion] Dreamed of a bird face old lady who claimed to be some kind of god... then later i was riding a bike home and a snake suddenly try to bite my ankle but bit my jeans instead (it was baggy jeans)... so it missed me and i kicked it away over my head... however some of his venom got on my ankle and made 2 small holes there... and then i decide to go to hospital to get some cure potion just incase
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/8/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert replied 4 months ago
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert

Hi! Looks like you'd like a second opinion on your dream. Can you provide me with a little more info? What kind of god was the old woman claiming to be? Riding your bike home is a strong metaphor - but do you ride your bike much in waking life? Did you make it to the hospital in your dream? Last, was there anything else that stood out in your dream? Thanks!

I should mention the bird face lady wanted to perform sexual things to me, but i left and next i knew i was riding the bike
O i also just remembered there was 2 rooms... the bird face lady had a sign that said she was a god of some sort in one room and the other room i peeked in for a second and saw a sickly lady lying in bed
the bird lady rooms doors were all open and when she offered sexual things i was like shy and said maybe doors should be closed to say this stuff and she said dont worry leave it all open
Then i think i was gonna leave and it jumped to me on a scooter (not actual bike)
I was on the way to hospital but i remember vaguely i had to see friends and families on the way... so no i didnt make it to the hospital before i woke up