Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Dreamed of a bird face old lady who claimed to be some kind…

Dreamed of a bird face...
Dreamed of a bird face old lady who claimed to be some kind of god... then later i was riding a bike home and a snake suddenly try to bite my ankle but bit my jeans instead (it was baggy jeans)... so it missed me and i kicked it away over my head... however some of his venom got on my ankle and made 2 small holes there... and then i decide to go to hospital to get some cure potion just incase
3/8/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a little time to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Snakes are symbolic. They can represent fears or negative emotions and addictions we struggle with. This bird-like lady can be symbolizing certain beliefs or knowledge you have had for awhile. It can relate to your freedom of you choosing in what knowledge you are taking in. Something that rules your life overall. Riding a bike is showing where you are going in this world. Such as a car, it is your vessel. Your ankles relate to your walk in life. Things you are doing and how they are affecting the world. Since it didn't bite you, but just your jeans. Than it relates to this current knowledge having a negative affect on who you are. The two small holes are showing a personal decision to be made. Your choice is whether to allow this certain knowledge or information you are taking will be allowed to affect you in a negative way or keep it out of your life. The hospital is showing a place of healing. Since it was a cure potion can be symbolic to the same beliefs as the bird face lady, or it can be symbolizing another spiritual understanding or knowledge that will not affect you in a negative manner but a positive way.

I should mention the bird face lady wanted to perform sexual things to me, but i left and next i knew i was riding the bike

Sexual acts are showing you had the choice to become intimate at a personal level with what this bird lady could be representing. Whether she relates to a certain religion or knowledge. Overall the dream is showing you to stay away and it is a good thing you chose to leave.

stay away from the bird lady?
telling me to stay away from certain knowledge / religion?
its showing me something rather than telling me it is something already happening in my life?
O i also just remembered there was 2 rooms... the bird face lady had a sign that said she was a god of some sort in one room and the other room i peeked in for a second and saw a sickly lady lying in bed
the bird lady rooms doors were all open and when she offered sexual things i was like shy and said maybe doors should be closed to say this stuff and she said dont worry leave it all open
but then i just left

Being in rooms is also symbolic. A house also represent our vessel. What we spiritual possess and hold. There being 2 rooms. Again this relates to a personal choice. The sick dying lady can be symbolic of this knowledge that the bird lady represent coming to an end. Being put to rest. So the dream is showing good change. These aspects of yourself regarding the bird lady is coming to pass.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant