Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Alright my husband has a surpery comeing up. He dreamnt that…

Customer Question
Alright my husband has...

Alright my husband has a surpery comeing up. He dreamnt that I was driveing the truck n i was going to move back in with my mom. My mom was laughing in the passenger seat. He was in his wheel chair at the hospital n kept on yealling cory n i left him there.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

His surgery is schedualled for the 26th of this month

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He had the dream triwice n i need it desperatly interpretated
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Learned that he was going to be released but supposely i told him that he needs to find his own way home cause i moved in withmy mom.
3/7/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

This name Cory, is this anyone he knows ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Its my husband n yeah im cory

Sorry for the delay in my response. I wanted to be sure I understood it correctly because I know he is hoping this dream was showing him how his surgery would go. However the dream is meant for a another meaning. It is about some emotions he is going to have to go through leading up to the day of the surgery.

With you driving the truck in the dream. Is showing how perhaps he feels that you are in the control of things because of his limitation regarding health issues. It could be also showing that you have a big impact on his life and where you choose to go in this world., With you moving back in with your mom. I am going with my feelings on this. This could relate to some unwanted emotions to arise in your relationship. He could be going through a process of fear and going backwards in life. With him being at the hospital in the wheel chair and you leaving him. Again this can relates to his fears, but It can also be symbolic where he maybe left to work through some emotional issues by himself. So there maybe a disagreement coming forth between you before surgery.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant