Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I wanted to interpret my dream. The details of my dream? The…

Customer Question
I wanted to interpret...

I wanted to interpret my dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

The details of my dream?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

The dream was about a tall grass at the back of he house and a big snake living in the backyard, the dream was about me trying to safe my family by getting them inside away from the snake and also some unknown three cats ?! the dream was clear and realistic !

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/6/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Ok please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I​ would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Snakes in grass relate to negative spirits and negative emotions. Such as fear, anger lust etc.. The tall grass relates to overgrowth. Things that need to be cut away or taken away from your lifestyle. The back yard are things that we usually keep private in our life or the back of our minds. Since you were trying to keep your family away from this snake. Is a good symbol. Showing how you are not wanting these negative aspects of your life from interfering in your family unit or being passed down. The three cats are showing a spiritual relationship with this negative aspect. The cats are symbolic of the spiritual predator that is going to help you overcome what the snake is representing. #3 is symbolic of a process of this comping complete in your life. #3 can also relate to using the holy spirit. Depending on your spiritual beliefs.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant