Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a nightmare where i was in a hotel with wife and kids.

saw a big lava pit...
i had a nightmare where i was in a hotel with wife and kids. saw a big lava pit the size of a huge mountain of the the window in front of the hotel. called to front desk to ask whats going on but got no understandable reply. took family to the roof and then the hotel started speeding away from the fire pit like a speeding train. after a little i see a bit hole in front and the hotel takes a nose dive into it. i jump and grab a hold of a metal stilling out with the tips of my finger. i can feel my baby girl little around around me. i struggle and push my way up to safety but it was just myself. then i wake up.
3/4/2018
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I​ would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Being in a hotel is showing a state of temporary transition in your life. Looking out a window or having a window in your dream usually relates to things that are coming forth in your life. Things that will soon take place. The dream relates to you personally since you were by yourself at the very end of the dream. The lava pit the size of a huge mountain. This most likely relates to anger or negative feelings arising something you are trying to overcome. They can have a bad impact on your family and children. This is why you brought your family to the top of the roof. But in the end it will result in you having to overcome this obstacle on your own. Since you made it up to safety than it is showing you indeed will overcome these negative emotions in real life.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant