Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My dream felt so real...i walked into my childhood bedroom…

Customer Question
My dream felt so...

My dream felt so real...i walked into my childhood bedroom and immediately walked out only go be pulled in and the door trying to close but I was trying really hard to keep it open

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

The lights weren't turning on all the way. They were faint link lights

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
1/5/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I never received an answer to my dream.
I was in my childhood home and was going to go upstairs to my bedroom however I knew there was a ghost around. I went up anyway because my daughter turned on some lights (even though they were faint pink lights). I walked into my bedroom and when I saw that the lights weren't turning on completely I walked out immediately. I felt something grab my sweater and pull me back into my bedroom. I noticed that the door started to close and I grabbed it to keep it open. That's when I woke up

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

This dream is trying to bring attention to areas of your childhood that need to be addressed.

Being in the bedroom is showing how this relates to you personally.

The lights being turned on, is showing you are just beginning to gain clarity to thoughts and memories of your childhood. Faint pink lights, relates to something feminine. Perhaps how you were raised had an affect on who you are as a woman.,

So you will need to look into your past. There are areas of your child hood that you will need to work through and heal from, So you maybe need to do some digging into your subconscious. To release memories. So than you are able to bring them to surface and move forward.

I always recommend looking into fasting. It frees the subconscious. When you start fasting you will see the change in your dreams.

If you do not have anymore questions. Please feel free to rate your experience with me.