Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream my father was strangling me. I was asleep and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, i...

Second opinion] Hello, i had a dream my father was strangling me

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I was asleep and he was trying to wake me up. but since I didn't awake he began to choke me the room was dark and I was on a sleeper couch? it seemed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Thats it for this dream. Ive had others more often lately like my son almost drowned but i saved him

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Psychotherapist, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant

Hi my name is***** have been a psychotherapist for over 30 years and I would like to help you interpret your dream. The way I work is to look at your dream as a story specifically asking you questions about feelings about symbols is the dream. The reason for the is based on recent research on dreams. Studies have shown that the brain records the happenings of our daily lives. The emotions are stored in one part of the brain, the amygdala. The content is stored in another part of the brain the hippocampus. By comparing the feelings you have in your dream to similar feelings you have in your daily life we can get to an interpretation that feels right to you. Let me know if you would like to go through and answer the questions? Thanks Karen

I would like to do that!