Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

A coworker dreamt that my mother-in-law gave me a house as a…

Customer Question
A coworker dreamt that...

A coworker dreamt that my mother-in-law gave me a house as a gift. My mother-in-law passed in 2014. What does that me to me or to my coworker? Felt it strange that she dreamt about me. We do not work closely together, but are in the same office building and talk sometimes.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

No, that's all I can think of, Thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
1/3/2018
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

Hello
Hello I was told my reading was ready. How do I view it?

Sorry for the delay. The dream your co worker had is most likely symbolic.

Since she had the the dream, than it most likely relates to her. However it could also apply to you as well. This depends on if she has the gift of prophecy. So if that is not something she believes in or practices than it most likely than relates to her personally.

So than symbolic wise it can be showing, something coming forth in her life that would have to do with a relationship with someone or something familiar . This relationship may lead to a a new or different place. There is positive change coming in her life. If the dream is meant for you, the same meaning applies.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.